June 10, 2011

Photo Friday - Los Angeles, CA

Hello travel bugs! So sorry for my absence, but I swear I have a good excuse. I was traveling! This week's photo comes from my recent trip and is a little teaser for my upcoming post about it.


If you're not familiar with that skyline, it's downtown Los Angeles, CA. I took this photo from a lookout point on Mulholland Drive. It was my first time getting a look at the famed city, and I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of smog. But more to come about all I saw and did later.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! California! I still can't believe you were there. Such a great capture and I'm crazy thankful for the lack of smog. I'm super excited about your upcoming post about your trip... I hope you have lots of details. ;) Can't wait to see your photos, too. I love living vicariously through you... hope you don't mind. :o) Thanks for the teaser! It makes me smile.

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete